Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Completely random: I've been cruising Craigslist looking for good deals. Yesterday I stumbled across a complete 8.8 for a decent price. So I called the guy up, talked details and sealed the deal.
      This morning the wife and I drove way the hell out to the east valley and picked up the rear end in her Scion XB! It's a microvan according to the title....my wife loves getting the challenge of trying to turn it into a moving van/parts runner.



      95 GT Traction-Lock 8.8 with under 130k miles. Complete from rotor to rotor (ignore the spray-bombed calipers) for under $300.
      I'll start working on tearing it down, cleaning it up, refreshing *everything* inside (bearings, seals, clutches) and then get it relocated so i can ditch the old brackets and get the new stuff measured and welded up.
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com