Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Guys, I have to admit that after going through Andrew's Cougar and Zenith's 67 LS swaps.....I'm really leaning towards that end of the pool again. I just won't be able to afford the 'buy it and try it' approach. So I'll keep hoping someone will release LS to 1st gen mustang mounts/exhaust or be *very* cautious (overly probably) with my planning when it comes time to engine purchase time.



      As an unrelated sidenote: I've purchased Baer SS4 fronts and I plan to run V40 wheels in 18s. Are the brakes going to look anemic and make me consider downsizing to 17s (can't afford to rebuy brakes and pony up the difference) or might i be ok? Haven't seen much yet to really make a good comparison.
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com