Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #8
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      It was clean. Coming from the south I knew that I would be facing less rust when I started looking for something here in AZ. I'm really happy with it. There are a couple of really minor spots on the doors that a friend and I will be patching in the near future.

      Your Cougar build is awesome. I had considered an LS swap (my friend was really pushing me) but for budget and sanity reasons I've decided to stick with a Windsor.



      Edit: Andrew.....your LS cougar swap has started to peak my interest in the LS again... (don't tell my friend)
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com