Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 103

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      31
      Quote Originally Posted by SidTheKidd View Post
      I'm in the process of putting this unit in my 69 with the VA condenser. Having a hell of a time getting the hood release to fit in there without it hitting the condenser. I have the L bracket on the inner(car side) on the rad support to help with clearance. I also have notched my condenser on the top.
      Can one of you guys help me out with getting the factory hood latch to fit? I already did some cutting on the back of the release to try and help with fitment, but it seems like I'm out of options for the factory one.



      Does someone got pics of theirs fitting in the car?
      My Latch wouldn't even come close to working. I ordered a screaming performance cable operated latch. Just got it a few days ago, so hopefully it will be ok.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com