Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 103

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Wylie, Texas
      Posts
      302
      Country Flag: United States
      My latch just needed a little trimming at the top and I had to make a relief cut on the tab that holds the spring and bend it in a little. You can kind of see the bend in the pic above. I also cut a little groove in the metal tab at the opposite end of the spring and re-positioned the spring such that it is always under tension. With those changes I am able to fully open the latch and the hook just touches the condenser in the open position.



      Yes, that is a LSA. I have all the plumbing under the hood done now. I'm going to put the exhaust in over Labor day weekend then start working on the wiring. One of these days I'll start a build thread.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com