Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 136

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by migg400 View Post
      Andrewb70 - Thanks for the tips. I actually have the Aeromotive 340 Stealth Tank which I'm hoping will survive for a while but I will keep your recommendations in mind.
      ....

      Thanks for the feedback guys!!
      The pump has nothing to do with it. It is the rubber gaskets that seal the pump insert to the tank. The same gaskets are used for the sender and the filler. You can probably use the rubber gaskets, just smear the aviation sealer all over them.

      Andrew

      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com