Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 208

    Threaded View

    1. #16
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Livermore, CA
      Posts
      668
      Country Flag: United States
      Name:  image_zpsbrdtyatw.jpg
Views: 2074
Size:  320.2 KB

      Can you show me the bracket that is holding the rear brake line in place (the 2-1). I just had a friend machine up a nice piece, since I didn't think there was something available. So interested in seeing what yours looks like.

      I wanted mine a bit higher so the brake lines ran up over the upper a-arm brackets in my Moser, so I could easily pull the bracket if I was servicing the differential.



      Name:  Photo Jun 12, 14 17 04.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  150.6 KB

      Livermore, CA
      American:
      1966 Chevelle SS "Tribute" Retro / Pro-Tour
      For Sale





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com