Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 141 to 160 of 208

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Rochester, IL
      Posts
      143
      Country Flag: United States
      I really have not had time to do much in the shop lately. No excuses, just busy I guess. My roll of brake line came in this week so I tried to make some headway on that today. Plus I get to use some tools that I only get to pull out once or twice a year and tell myself that they were once worth the money I spent on them.

      I ran my brake line on the upper part of the frame rail because I want to run my fuel line on the driver's side as well and there isn't enough room for both to get by the transmission cross member mounts. The LS3's inlet on the fuel rail is on the drivers side so this will be a cleaner approach I think. Here are a few pictures.













      Fuel line is next. I can get the nickel/copper and aluminum in 3/8". What are you guys having the best luck with?

      Mike





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com