Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      St. George, UT
      Posts
      1,144
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks killer! Great stance and wide meats make all the difference.

      On the spacers, I'd avoid the cheapie universal mr gasket ones from the autoparts store. From my experience they're difficult to center and throw off your wheel balance. I also had one crack and fall apart as I unbolted the wheel. There are two companies that I found here on the forum that make custom billet spacers, they're built to your width and are both hub and wheel centric so they are custom built specifically to your car. I got some at 10mm thick and paid $110 for a pair. In my opinion they were worth it. For a nicer not so custom to your vehicle and a little less expensive set, we get our universal billet spacers from Baer brakes. Give us a ring if we can help you with those.



      The car is really getting there, on it's own 4 feet now. Keep it rockin'!
      -Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com