Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241
      Thanks. Still been busy with work, but hopefully I can get back to the Nova.


      Quote Originally Posted by ryanleiker View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Kiquee71 View Post
      Little progress made on the Nova this past couple of weeks. Finished fabricating a trans crossmember which came out ok, it will do the job for sure. It will give much added clearance to help when fabricating the exhaust around the torque arm suspension. Also tweaked the trans dipstick I picked up from Madman, was too long for my taste. Up next is get driveshaft shorten, new u-joints and high speed balance. I've started making a list of things I'll need for the SS exhaust and will be picking them up soon. Until then for more updates.

















      That transmission crossmember is a work of art. Well done.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com