Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 48

    Thread: 67 Bel Air

    Threaded View

    1. #33
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      wisconsin
      Posts
      194
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Is that the same blue as on the Fender stripe? Its going to look great in there. Are you milling the bosses for the coils off the valve covers or are you using different ones?
      The blue on the fenders is oriental blue candy. The engine was painted with cobalt blue candy. I'm not happy with the style of the 2 colors painted over the silver and plan on doing something different. I haven't decided yet but it will either be two toned with cobalt blue on the top or just a cobalt blue pinstripe along the top of the fenders the full length of the car.



      I'm using a pair of GM Performance valve covers on the engine. I painted them off the motor and used factory covers instead of tape over the rockers.
      Attached Images Attached Images  





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com