Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 48

    Thread: 67 Bel Air

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      wisconsin
      Posts
      194

      67 Bel Air

      I bought this car from my brother, who just lost interest in it after doing all of the hard work. When he got it about ten years ago it was a rust free southern car with a healthy 454. He drove it off and on for a couple years and then decided to paint it. The body came off the frame, and everything was refinished. Frame blasted and painted.Body stripped down to bare metal and refinished with House Of Kolor start to finish. The suspension was assembled with alot of Hotchkis parts. And that is when progress came to a halt. It sat in his garage for 5 years like this. I bought it a year and a half ago, and am just now getting started on it. Here is what we are starting with. I almost feel like I am cheating, starting with something this nice that has alot of blood and sweat stuck into it already!
      So far I have fit a ls in the car with a t56 trans. I am working on getting some ls1 brakes on it. I will need a pair of hubs from Kore 3 to make it work. stay tuned, more pics to follow!
      this shot with bags aired up


      and down













    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com