Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 24 of 24
    1. #21
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      New Jersey
      Posts
      536
      Country Flag: United States
      I need to borrow all that stuff for a month.

      RJ Cilurso
      67 Camaro with a few things bolted to it
      12 Camaro with a few things bolted to it
      50 Chevy 5 window p/u with a few things unbolted
      USAF


    2. #22
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Manitowoc Wisconsin
      Posts
      202
      Quote Originally Posted by AintQik View Post
      I need to borrow all that stuff for a month.
      deal !

    3. #23
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      Central CA USA
      Posts
      6,114
      Country Flag: United States
      I had no idea all this was happening so close to me!
      67 Camaro RS that will be faster than anything Mary owns.

    4. #24
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Manitowoc Wisconsin
      Posts
      202
      Quote Originally Posted by David Pozzi View Post
      I had no idea all this was happening so close to me!
      We do these things all of the time

      Here was the lastest in Jan. , we will be doing more in May. Lat me know if you are interested

      http://metal.baileighindustrial.com/...free-training/


      Thanks

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com