Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Silicon Valley, CA
      Posts
      95
      Country Flag: United States

      Can't post thread in for sale

      I have over 80 posts and have been a member since 2005, what am I missing?
      ™

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2000
      Location
      Thousand Oaks California
      Posts
      10,218
      Country Flag: United States
      Are you trying to post in a specific section?

      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here


    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Southern Indiana
      Posts
      4,709
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah Larry posting isnt working quite right, I have tried to post 3 times and it keeps saying I need at least 3 words and I had half a page of text and pics.
      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

      1977 Chevy Monza 2+2:Project "Cheap Trick"
      1978 C10 Long bed , On air and trailer puller
      2006 Buell Blast ,Just a bike to ride and for mileage
      1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Silicon Valley, CA
      Posts
      95
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Larry Callahan View Post
      Are you trying to post in a specific section?
      Hello, yes I am trying to post a classified ad to sell some brakes.
      ™

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Silicon Valley, CA
      Posts
      95
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Larry Callahan View Post
      Are you trying to post in a specific section?
      Hello, yes I am trying to post a classified ad to sell some brakes.


      Posting Permissions
      You may not post new threads
      You may not post replies
      You may not post attachments
      You may edit your posts
      ™




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com