Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Ontario
      Posts
      7
      Country Flag: Canada

      new guy from Ontario,Canada

      This is my car 69 pontiac Firebird,350 4bbl,auto
      Attached Images Attached Images    

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Posts
      58
      Country Flag: Canada
      Hey where in Ontario, I am in a small town Port Colborne, and am also working on a PT Firebird.



    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard! nice bird!!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Ontario
      Posts
      7
      Country Flag: Canada
      I'm near Woodstock,What year firebird you working on?

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Ontario
      Posts
      7
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by blakgoat View Post
      Hey where in Ontario, I am in a small town Port Colborne, and am also working on a PT Firebird.
      Okay i see you have a 69 in your avatar! do you know about a firebird get together planned for fort erie next summer? I'm a member of www.firstgenfirebird.org forums ,We get as many first gen birds together and go for a cruise once a year,We had 10 this year.Maybe we can cruise up your way next summer for the show in fort erie.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Ontario
      Posts
      7
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by CruizinKev View Post
      welcome aboard! nice bird!!
      Thanks

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Brazoria Tx
      Posts
      23
      Country Flag: United States
      Car looks awesome !!!

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Ontario
      Posts
      7
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by gwb1963 View Post
      Car looks awesome !!!
      Thanks

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Posts
      58
      Country Flag: Canada
      my car is not finished yet, but will have it on the road next summer, I am only 20 min away from Fort Erie, sounds like a plan we should hook up.

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Ontario
      Posts
      7
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by blakgoat View Post
      my car is not finished yet, but will have it on the road next summer, I am only 20 min away from Fort Erie, sounds like a plan we should hook up.
      I'll have to find out when the show in fort erie is.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com