Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Hey Guys & Gals!
-
04-27-2011 #1
Hey Guys & Gals!
My name is Mike, I'm new to these boards and signed on today. I've got an 85 El Camino. I bought it a couple of months ago, and I'll be customizing it in just about every way. Motor, body, suspension, interior & sound system. She's in pretty good shape right now, but I want to get things fine tuned to my taste. I'm not new to automotive. I've owned Mike's Transmissions in San Jose CA for 23 years. I've been into Automatic and Standard transmissions for 34 years. So I'm renewing my interest in cars for fun with my El Camino. It's been a long time since I've wanted to work on a car, after I work with cars all day. The other cars I've customized are, 70 Mustang Mach I(351 Shaker), 70 Chevelle Malibu(350), 76 Trans Am(400), 78 Silverado 4x4(SBC 400), 96 Ram 1500 4x4(5.9). See you all around!
-
04-27-2011 #2
Here's a couple of pics of my car.



-
04-27-2011 #3



Reply With Quote