Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: What up from Salt City!
-
10-07-2010 #1
What up from Salt City!
Stumbled across this site a little while ago. I see a lot of sweet projects going on, so I figured I'd join and see if I could learn a thing or two.
I have a couple of projects going on right now (sorry I'll try to get the pictures posted later tonight). My primay focus is my 1970 Mustang Mach 1 that I am trying tot urn into a streetable track car/ open road racer. I also have a '67 fairlane which is mostly a rat rod that was built with a lot of the parts that came off the mustang. It's nothing to write home about, but it lets me have a little fun while I build the mustang.Zach
1970 Mach 1 build - Half-Breed (pro-touring.com)
-
10-07-2010 #2
here's the fairlane in its current condition.

the mustang before I hacked it up

the mustang currently
Zach
1970 Mach 1 build - Half-Breed (pro-touring.com)
-
10-20-2010 #3
Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Posts
- 153
nice looking mustand..my personal fav
-
10-21-2010 #4Zach
1970 Mach 1 build - Half-Breed (pro-touring.com)
10-23-2010 #5
Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Posts
- 12
What's up Zach! It's good to see someone else on the PT Forum from SLC! I'm looking forward to your build thread to give me some ideas for my '65 Coupe!



Reply With Quote




