Results 1 to 20 of 24
-
10-18-2010 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Location
- Vancouver Canada
- Posts
- 11
Like A Virgin. Kissed for the very first time!
Greetings pro-touring people of earth. I have just been directed here from the planet Team Camaro. Wondering if other simular life forms exist outside of my planet. Currently looking for more pictures of this ride. iamtheonlyrealone
I am starting my build tomorrow of a COPO Clone 1969 Camaro. Not sure exactly how it will end at this point but since this is my first time here I will have a look around and say high.
John 510 sent me your way.
Over at Team Camaro we like the porn, so here is a picture of what I am starting with. If you have any comments, jokes, or just want to give me a hard time have at 'er!
I guess I'll find out how neighborly ya'll are. Since I haven't checked out the site yet I can't comment either way, but from what I can tell this is the place to come to chat about some serious tire stretching. Not sure if I fit in with the crowd, but nothing wrong with checkin out the hood!

Sort of the idea I am contemplating right now. I don't like shinny stuff. I like functional drivable cars that are nasty and meant to be driven hard for fun. Did I come to the right place? I will have a cruise around and see what's up. I don't plan on spending a ton of money on my car, just want to get it mean and nasty and have a ton of fun driving around my hood. Picture of my hood below.


Heres a couple of my other attempts at having fun. Nothing special just my first car and my second car. If you have any ideas for the grandma car let me know. That would be the white 69 at the top, that I just purchased off a very nice little 88 year old grandmother who was the original owner. She said that no one ever drove the car but her. What is even cooler is that she lived just down the street from me and the car was purchased in the same neighborhood. In Camaro land we are big on the docs and this car has all the original paperwork etc.
Feel free to shoot me down or convince me to put 13 inch disc brakes all around. You never know it may just work. Like I said. I am a virgin just rare for the pickin!
Greetings to all you pro-touring maniacs. You sound like a cool bunch. I hope to see ya'll around.

Last edited by 69Z28FREAK; 10-18-2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Spelling was never my strong point, this will be a normal occurance...
-
10-19-2010 #2



Reply With Quote