Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 14 of 14
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Sevierville,TN
      Posts
      5

      Bewb, I mean Newb from east Tennessee

      Hey all,new to the forum but not new to pro-touring. just stoppin in to say hey and learn some new info.


      Thanks,Steve

      ps Here is a pic of my F body mopar.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Rustburg, Virginia
      Posts
      3,436
      Country Flag: United States
      Hi Steve! Sevierville has some nice car gatherings, at least the few times that I visited your area, they did. We just pulled up our lawn chairs right along in front of the fast food joint and watched as they all went by.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454


    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Sevierville,TN
      Posts
      5
      Yup,go to all the shows myself but it can be a real pain in the arse to deal with all of the traffic but I did learn all the back roads,

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      You should post up some other pics and some specs on the car. What wheels are those?
      Stephen

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome on PT! car looks good
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Sevierville,TN
      Posts
      5
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      You should post up some other pics and some specs on the car. What wheels are those?


      1977 Plymouth Volare RR/C 5.2,B&M street tranny edlebrock 700cfm carb,performer intake,port & polished heads,Griffin 4 core aluminum radiator,20 TWC sport touring wheel w/ Nitto tyres wrapping them, Coil overs in the rear plus a whole lot more,Nothing stock about this car!
      Attached Images Attached Images        

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Erie, PA
      Posts
      349
      Country Flag: United States
      Sweet,



      I lived in West Knoxville for 10 years...

      http://www.popularhotrodding.com/hot...nte_carlo.html
      Andreas
      President First Gen Monte Carlo Club
      www.fgmcc.com


    8. #8
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Sevierville,TN
      Posts
      5
      Quote Originally Posted by FULMNTE View Post
      Sweet,

      I lived in West Knoxville for 10 years...
      Cool,do you miss it?

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      Grand Rapids, MI
      Posts
      1,559
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by MIPLAYSTATION View Post
      Nothing stock about this car!
      I want to hear more!!!

      Looks great, welcome!
      Will Ellis
      1969 Dodge Dart Swinger, 1/2 Dart / 1/2 Viper...
      Build Thread

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Erie, PA
      Posts
      349
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by MIPLAYSTATION View Post
      Cool,do you miss it?
      Sometimes

      However, in terms of local car shows and cruise nites during the summer, the Chicagoland area is just WOW!

      http://www.popularhotrodding.com/hot...nte_carlo.html
      Andreas
      President First Gen Monte Carlo Club
      www.fgmcc.com

    11. #11
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      SoCaL-Pico Rivera
      Posts
      1,138
      Country Flag: United States
      hmm sassy grassy green?
      ---------Fabian Sanchez-----------
      71 velle Project Syckness ATS,Rushforth wheels,PRRC, Autometer,UMI, Hotchkis,QA1,hood-latches.com, comp cams,


      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=43881

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Sevierville,TN
      Posts
      5
      Quote Originally Posted by FULMNTE View Post
      Sometimes

      However, in terms of local car shows and cruise nites during the summer, the Chicagoland area is just WOW!
      Yeah,I bet the shows a awesome up there but I don't know if I could handle the winters up there. I'm from Michigan but I lived in south Florida most of my life.

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      iceland
      Posts
      1,859
      Country Flag: Iceland

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Shawnee, KS
      Posts
      290
      Don't see many of those! Welcome.
      Shannon

      67 Camaro - Finally getting to BUILD it.

      Camaro Build -> HERE

      Our Drag boat blog and videos HERE




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com