Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 19 of 19
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      366

      New to your forum from NY

      Hello glad I found this group.
      Just picked my ride up hoping to find info on mods here

      John.


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      8,745
      Welcome aboard, There is plenty of help here.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      iceland
      Posts
      1,859
      Country Flag: Iceland

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Posts
      2,624
      Country Flag: United States
      Which part?
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      366
      Quote Originally Posted by 68Formula View Post
      Which part?

      Thanks for the welcome.

      I have been asking questions under the disc brake.

      John

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Posts
      2,624
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by jtm311 View Post
      Thanks for the welcome.

      I have been asking questions under the disc brake.

      John
      I'm the comedian around here! Which part of NY? The good part, or outside of upstate?
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      366

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      2,391
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the forum! Nice looking car.

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      san diego
      Posts
      5,101
      Country Flag: United States
      i saw the link you posted to your suspension build. NICE. what car was that for?

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      366
      That was a Lamborghini I was building from srcatch with a LS1 and porsch trans axle

      you can see the rest if you like.

      http://www.jtm311.com/Build_Photos/index.htm

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Posts
      81

      south shore?

      based upon the houses in the background looks like south shore of long island ..thinking suffolk county.. right? welcome to the site

      north shore gets very lonley

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      366
      lol good call did not know their is this many NYorkers here

      Thanks
      John



    13. #13
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Easton, PA
      Posts
      989
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by jtm311 View Post
      lol good call did not know their is this many NYorkers here

      Thanks
      John
      LOTS of LI people here, or formerly. I started out in Farmingdale, haven't been back since '93 though. spent A LOT of time on hempstead tpke back in the day.
      Keith C.

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      366
      Some updates this week. New Hooker comp ceramic headers, flow master 44 exhaust, foose rims and nitto tires Next week big brakes and suspension.
      John


    15. #15
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      366
      So what is better then going on Vacation and coming home to a bunch of boxes I will have some fun this week.

      John


    16. #16
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Italy,Texas
      Posts
      42
      great ride to start with and seems your doing a great job on the parts

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      nice man! welcome to PT
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      366
      Thanks Guys I have not made up my mind yet on what I will do with the rear. I would like to go with a posi, but would also like to get rid of the leafs springs and go with maybe a toque arm setup in the rear like BMR, they seem very easy to build one.

      John

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Posts
      543
      Very nice car.
      Looks like you're on your way to modifications. GOOD LUCK!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com