Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Results 161 to 180 of 332
    1. #161
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      texas
      Posts
      529
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 6camaro9 View Post
      you'd think there would be some type of get together for the people of DFW.
      I'm planning on taking my ls1 powered cutlass to Ennis on Friday evening June the 26th to try and get her in the 13 sec club. If You DFW guys don't have anything on your schedule come out and join in the fun.
      This is Larry Callahan adding to Rocky's profile.

      I'm sorry to say that we have lost Rocky.

      RIP....

    2. #162
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      richmond,tx
      Posts
      50
      Richmond,TX - one year!

    3. #163
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Houston, TX
      Posts
      31
      Don't think I posted here yet.

      Houston since birth.
      1994 S-10 LT1/700r4

    4. #164
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      TEXAS
      Posts
      155
      Country Flag: United States

      Austin Texas

      Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

      Last edited by 69Phoenix; 02-09-2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: cleaning up online
      Burn em’ while we have em’. Fossil fuels and rubber tires till the end!


    5. #165
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Round Rock Tx.
      Posts
      66
      Quote Originally Posted by 69Phoenix View Post
      Looking for a top tiered shop to help finish my project. .
      Take a short ride to Cimtex in Jarrell.
      http://www.cimtexrods.com/index.html
      Frank
      Truck guy.

    6. #166
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      dallas, texas
      Posts
      127
      Born in dallas but living in Grand Prairie for about seven years. Don't think I will ever leave.

    7. #167
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      dallas, texas
      Posts
      127
      Quote Originally Posted by Peti Boi View Post
      Grand Prairie,TX in the Metroplex but I was born & raised in The Bay ARea,CA been here since '02..anybody got any muscle cars around my area?! i got a '79 TA and am curious who else got a muscle car around my area..im around where I-20 and south 360 merge..hit me up! you never know who else lives right down the street from you
      We are practically neighbors. I live in that same area when I'm home. There sure are alot of dfw members in here.

    8. #168
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      Paradise, Tx.
      Posts
      120
      Paradise, Tx. 15 years
      Dave from Paradise..


    9. #169
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Austin, TX
      Posts
      28
      Austin, TX

    10. #170
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Mansfield Texas
      Posts
      188
      Country Flag: United States

      Real close

      Quote Originally Posted by Peti Boi View Post
      Grand Prairie,TX in the Metroplex but I was born & raised in The Bay ARea,CA been here since '02..anybody got any muscle cars around my area?! i got a '79 TA and am curious who else got a muscle car around my area..im around where I-20 and south 360 merge..hit me up! you never know who else lives right down the street from you
      I've got a shell I'm working on just south of you in Mansfield
      RacerX

    11. #171
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Location
      Montgomery, TX
      Posts
      3
      Country Flag: United States
      Bastrop, TX


      62 Nova Wagon/3rd row/TCI/5.3L

    12. #172
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Nacogdoches TX
      Posts
      354
      Nacogdoches 34 years.

    13. #173
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Fort Worth, Tx
      Posts
      581
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 6camaro9 View Post
      you'd think there would be some type of get together for the people of DFW.

    14. #174
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Frisco, Texas
      Posts
      195
      Frisco, just North of Dallas.

    15. #175
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Location
      Dallas, TX
      Posts
      864
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey Ty...I am just down the road from you in Castle Hills. Have you been to the Cars & Coffee on the last Sat of the month at Classic BMW on the Tollway?

    16. #176
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Fort Worth, Tx
      Posts
      581
      Country Flag: United States
      I just heard about Cars and Coffee on Friday. Hope to one day push the Chevelle out there. Seems like all the gatherings are in Dallas. Wish there was more stuff out in Ft Worth.

    17. #177
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by kmcanally View Post
      Lewisville in Denton County just north of Dallas.
      Right up the road from you in the Colony, TX

    18. #178
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Posts
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by 79T/Aman View Post
      well two things make me want to move from the socialist republic of Illinois, the weather and the tax happy liberals, in all honesty I'm not sure where exactly we will move, that's why we are taking a scouting trip in 2 weeks I do like the dryer west area and the more rural area but I do need the infrastructure to support the business
      I own a business just north of downtown Fort Worth and live in Azle (about a 20 min. drive). I like it because my business is 10 min from the UPS & FedEx hubs - they take shipments up to 8 pm. I live out in the country - no one bothers me or my car projects.

    19. #179
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Posts
      47
      Seabrook (across the bridge from Kemah). In this general area all of 43 years.

      Lee Atkinson
      - '72 Cutlass Conv., 455, E's, Baer, 700R4, Boze wheels
      - "65" FF Cobra, efi302, t-5, 12.5 @ 106
      - '69 Falcon Wagon, 351W, 4R70W, 3.50 9", elec. fan & waterpump, current best of 11.65 @ 117.6

    20. #180
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Georgetown,TX
      Posts
      2,557
      Wichita Falls - 30yrs

    Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com