Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Results 141 to 160 of 254
    1. #141
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      I love doing roll cages as I have stated before. I also stated that I prefer tube chassied cars as they are easier to work on. This is kind of a hybrid so we will have to see?
      Name:  68626489_1407482772736545_5096791145602613248_n[1].jpg
Views: 987
Size:  188.9 KBName:  69520496_1407481919403297_957822447682322432_n[1].jpg
Views: 1013
Size:  103.0 KBName:  69283768_1407482222736600_8929823426038726656_n[1].jpg
Views: 892
Size:  119.5 KBName:  69008724_1407481752736647_2960432686964932608_n[1].jpg
Views: 923
Size:  162.9 KBName:  68990133_1407483052736517_5453018619350876160_n[1].jpg
Views: 938
Size:  148.2 KBName:  68986201_1407482806069875_979455476397768704_n[2].jpg
Views: 946
Size:  95.5 KBName:  68957121_1407481889403300_4985959999860637696_n[1].jpg
Views: 946
Size:  152.8 KBName:  68933058_1407481619403327_8977910992281272320_n[1].jpg
Views: 928
Size:  200.9 KBName:  68887803_1407483276069828_8312044998153469952_n[1].jpg
Views: 948
Size:  171.2 KBName:  68881787_1407482579403231_4351398776812863488_n[1].jpg
Views: 919
Size:  137.2 KBName:  68660100_1407482159403273_76837914113212416_n[1].jpg
Views: 949
Size:  129.6 KBName:  69557176_1407482959403193_7982736347897004032_n[1].jpg
Views: 896
Size:  110.3 KB
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    2. #142
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Posts
      982
      Country Flag: United States
      Can't help but wonder why you left the headliner in place for this. I think I would have removed it to get the hoop that much further from my skull, then paint the bars and install a custom headliner around the hoop.
      2021 Durango R/T
      2005 Dakota beater
      2003 Dakota project-o-mobile

    3. #143
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      I want the car to have a mostly stock interior. I gained my headroom by moving the seat down. The car will have 5 inches of ground clearance and my butt will have 5-1/2! No off-roading with this car.
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    4. #144
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      Just a couple of diagonals stretching from the cage down to the side intrusion bars. We also ran the diagonal from the driver’s side cage node to the passenger side rear rail.
      Name:  68803450_1408192055998950_7995439581258317824_n[1].jpg
Views: 887
Size:  221.8 KBName:  68563265_1408193139332175_6378354995263176704_n[2].jpg
Views: 883
Size:  81.0 KBName:  68848214_1408194399332049_5519403188656013312_n[1].jpg
Views: 874
Size:  234.4 KBName:  69596296_1408191905998965_4304211903866994688_n[1].jpg
Views: 838
Size:  162.2 KBName:  69360560_1408192455998910_7063696123457699840_n[1].jpg
Views: 866
Size:  175.9 KBName:  69206962_1408191322665690_6314860676955242496_n[1].jpg
Views: 848
Size:  223.4 KBName:  68984655_1408193825998773_5540067229799809024_n[1].jpg
Views: 893
Size:  145.7 KBName:  68881090_1408193402665482_2500287182409826304_n[1].jpg
Views: 828
Size:  155.8 KBName:  68725421_1408192915998864_2684255054197686272_n[1].jpg
Views: 900
Size:  209.0 KBName:  69600106_1408191315999024_8048547423104008192_n[1].jpg
Views: 866
Size:  165.8 KB
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    5. #145
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      There are welders and there are welders. 30 years is a long time for a welder to sit in a damp garage with no heat and 100 percent humidity in the spring. I said once that the welder would have been better off under a tarp in my driveway. Borrowing the welder from the union hall for the weekend made me appreciate how good new equipment is.
      Name:  68716108_1408971322587690_4180102269728980992_n[1].jpg
Views: 810
Size:  186.1 KBName:  69361429_1408970002587822_6652915070332305408_n[1].jpg
Views: 852
Size:  151.1 KBName:  69331847_1408969989254490_6469821198619377664_n[1].jpg
Views: 785
Size:  189.2 KBName:  69084095_1408968622587960_7470948744985313280_n[1].jpg
Views: 867
Size:  171.2 KBName:  68845237_1408970579254431_5354111926320234496_n[1].jpg
Views: 804
Size:  145.4 KBName:  68780108_1408971189254370_8443800799359795200_n[1].jpg
Views: 865
Size:  144.9 KBName:  68744361_1408969655921190_7204658234307641344_n[1].jpg
Views: 853
Size:  168.9 KBName:  68692911_1408971712587651_7342663779865329664_n[1].jpg
Views: 827
Size:  136.6 KBName:  68642334_1408968985921257_609848213154824192_n[2].jpg
Views: 824
Size:  105.9 KBName:  69646333_1408970592587763_5231334354814238720_n[2].jpg
Views: 804
Size:  216.3 KB
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    6. #146
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      I honestly wasn’t even supposed to work on the car today. This was all accomplished because the wife wasn’t ready to go when she said we were going. I can honestly rock and roll when working and the progress sometimes even surprises me. By the way we still made it into town to do whatever she wanted to do. Time passed made me forget what the mission was, but I am sure we accomplished it.
      Name:  68745340_1410663249085164_5567867986171133952_n[1].jpg
Views: 803
Size:  117.0 KBName:  69290016_1410665239084965_120226588565438464_n[1].jpg
Views: 802
Size:  136.4 KBName:  69316835_1410663605751795_4419933423926247424_n[1].jpg
Views: 775
Size:  168.7 KBName:  69335946_1410664062418416_6437613810097324032_n[2].jpg
Views: 824
Size:  128.2 KBName:  69352253_1410663002418522_3843884447317360640_n[1].jpg
Views: 770
Size:  140.0 KBName:  69459672_1410663942418428_2874260705110917120_n[1].jpg
Views: 760
Size:  192.8 KBName:  69494970_1410664952418327_5571686495565119488_n[1].jpg
Views: 868
Size:  137.3 KBName:  69502268_1410662799085209_4589465481135521792_n[1].jpg
Views: 861
Size:  200.3 KBName:  69511772_1410665589084930_5039106938793623552_n[1].jpg
Views: 763
Size:  226.3 KBName:  69547806_1410665042418318_4700529448464678912_n[1].jpg
Views: 802
Size:  122.9 KBName:  69556840_1410663342418488_3600030931693338624_n[2].jpg
Views: 780
Size:  144.7 KBName:  69288349_1410665469084942_3121897103375204352_n[1].jpg
Views: 812
Size:  112.6 KBName:  69179561_1410666062418216_8760592514756378624_n[1].jpg
Views: 757
Size:  201.3 KBName:  68824327_1410665919084897_3679685893381160960_n[1].jpg
Views: 768
Size:  213.1 KBName:  68841206_1410662289085260_7785149087568887808_n[2].jpg
Views: 769
Size:  207.6 KBName:  68867690_1410663155751840_173552816613228544_n[1].jpg
Views: 795
Size:  122.8 KBName:  68936514_1410662562418566_1864094052178198528_n[1].jpg
Views: 801
Size:  213.5 KBName:  68940884_1410664335751722_7231459826667094016_n[1].jpg
Views: 765
Size:  155.9 KBName:  68950133_1410662549085234_5586195651005251584_n[1].jpg
Views: 774
Size:  223.2 KBName:  68966190_1410664815751674_305194861315751936_n[1].jpg
Views: 791
Size:  155.7 KBName:  69005557_1410662909085198_7601701903256256512_n[1].jpg
Views: 789
Size:  167.0 KBName:  69105819_1410663042418518_2273189794496380928_n[1].jpg
Views: 781
Size:  153.6 KBName:  69123393_1410664822418340_6176810961953882112_n[1].jpg
Views: 756
Size:  232.9 KBName:  69599329_1410663835751772_8551315946881417216_n[1].jpg
Views: 784
Size:  179.6 KB
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    7. #147
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      1,239
      Country Flag: United States
      Ohhh man I had one of these.. this is a super cool project

    8. #148
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by qnitro View Post
      Ohhh man I had one of these.. this is a super cool project
      The funny thing about all this is, I was doing a Supercoupe and "THAT WAS THAT"! Then the Facebook thing showed this beauty for cheap and I went. "Well you wont see one of these on every street corner"?
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    9. #149
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      1,239
      Country Flag: United States
      Whats funny I was thinking just that too.. a supercoupe would be awesome too




      Quote Originally Posted by egoman View Post
      The funny thing about all this is, I was doing a Supercoupe and "THAT WAS THAT"! Then the Facebook thing showed this beauty for cheap and I went. "Well you wont see one of these on every street corner"?


    10. #150
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by qnitro View Post
      Whats funny I was thinking just that too.. a supercoupe would be awesome too

      Well all my measurements and specs would work on a Super Coupe also. So what you thinkin................... Hmmmmm?
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    11. #151
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      This post has a lot in it. I bought a truck for the powertrain and to use as a dummy. I also finally pulled the trigger on a Harbor Freight welder just to see if you could build a car with one.
      I got a roller motor 351 with an OD transmission and assorted parts to use for mockup. I have the thank my buddy Sheldon Finkel for this find and the sprint car races for getting me close to the Harbor Freight.
      Lots of pictures of the first welding project, which for everyone is the cart for the machine. It’s been a good machine so far. As much as I think they are hacks, the guys from B is for Build are who sold me on this machine.
      Name:  69450095_1427406070744215_7617589571399712768_n[2].jpg
Views: 686
Size:  131.0 KBName:  71089842_1427402757411213_5677190112333529088_n[3].jpg
Views: 719
Size:  194.8 KBName:  70747957_1427407444077411_4267901030575898624_n[1].jpg
Views: 736
Size:  165.6 KBName:  70584037_1427404187411070_702364450115551232_n[1].jpg
Views: 682
Size:  240.2 KBName:  70537922_1427407200744102_3140199183089139712_n[1].jpg
Views: 676
Size:  169.7 KBName:  70537685_1427406557410833_8373746592817086464_n[1].jpg
Views: 716
Size:  144.7 KBName:  70501943_1427407574077398_3831242266916159488_n[1].jpg
Views: 729
Size:  147.5 KBName:  70449046_1427402424077913_1470617731526033408_n[1].jpg
Views: 688
Size:  229.1 KBName:  70442227_1427401407411348_3883129887078219776_n[1].jpg
Views: 738
Size:  222.1 KBName:  70436205_1427401177411371_5097384452384882688_n[1].jpg
Views: 688
Size:  186.3 KBName:  70360324_1427404967410992_4454492156719005696_n[1].jpg
Views: 726
Size:  159.5 KBName:  70177617_1427404564077699_4870046932849917952_n[1].jpg
Views: 667
Size:  266.9 KBName:  70149362_1427406410744181_4427064456912044032_n[1].jpg
Views: 704
Size:  214.8 KBName:  70120225_1427401687411320_1215083141807472640_n[2].jpg
Views: 709
Size:  221.2 KBName:  70016032_1427405404077615_2060425008802430976_n[1].jpg
Views: 663
Size:  222.8 KBName:  69987278_1427401637411325_8280626839936827392_n[2].jpg
Views: 675
Size:  234.2 KBName:  69987066_1427402104077945_121100846338408448_n[1].jpg
Views: 691
Size:  246.1 KBName:  69876389_1427401630744659_7144773324910886912_n[2].jpg
Views: 727
Size:  150.4 KBName:  71566215_1427402214077934_5552903272139849728_n[1].jpg
Views: 725
Size:  207.8 KB
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    12. #152
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      Just doing the front bars shouldn’t be that hard but I am kind of picky about straight so it always takes longer than it should. I am also trimming the fender wells, and because of what I am doing going forward that has to be done quite accurately.
      Name:  69307974_1428232387328250_2369226126523367424_n[1].jpg
Views: 640
Size:  200.8 KBName:  70650009_1428231187328370_461485504286687232_n[1].jpg
Views: 659
Size:  187.6 KBName:  70576473_1428230707328418_6651767012689182720_n[1].jpg
Views: 695
Size:  159.7 KBName:  70476338_1428231453995010_3535226914648096768_n[1].jpg
Views: 683
Size:  197.3 KBName:  70392922_1428230213995134_4801863283348865024_n[2].jpg
Views: 658
Size:  217.3 KBName:  70176236_1428232040661618_86484659768131584_n[1].jpg
Views: 640
Size:  208.8 KBName:  70038649_1428231703994985_5850578337210040320_n[1].jpg
Views: 653
Size:  215.3 KBName:  69989773_1428232207328268_8168806052125474816_n[1].jpg
Views: 669
Size:  213.2 KBName:  69375437_1428231880661634_2638052823979261952_n[1].jpg
Views: 678
Size:  186.2 KBName:  71092607_1428231003995055_1130104525206585344_n[1].jpg
Views: 617
Size:  152.1 KB
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    13. #153
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      In a previous post I talked about how precisely that the inner fenders had to be cut. The reason for that should be obvious right now. They are remaining and will be tied to the inner panel being built. This would have been a great time for a laser to guide me along.
      Oh and I did some, body surgery while I was in there today. If it looks painful you can rest assured it bloody well was! OUCH. Remember kids keep both hands on the grinder.
      Used that as a lesson for the kids the Monday after I did it. They thought it looked painful too!
      Name:  70255324_1434078856743603_7085261738366468096_n[1].jpg
Views: 639
Size:  149.2 KBName:  71782971_1434076283410527_4489959403943886848_n[1].jpg
Views: 680
Size:  202.0 KBName:  71761056_1434078703410285_8049456482996977664_n[1].jpg
Views: 672
Size:  247.4 KBName:  71549861_1434080300076792_4252744846902558720_n[1].jpg
Views: 689
Size:  174.1 KBName:  71498563_1434079826743506_3740068348969353216_n[1].jpg
Views: 617
Size:  177.0 KBName:  71274854_1434079166743572_2841143908803543040_n[1].jpg
Views: 619
Size:  191.3 KBName:  71151385_1434075123410643_1832581116918235136_n[2].jpg
Views: 675
Size:  85.7 KBName:  70996118_1434081290076693_8171873126926254080_n[1].jpg
Views: 638
Size:  180.5 KBName:  70959019_1434078353410320_5429920766269325312_n[1].jpg
Views: 635
Size:  191.1 KBName:  70905333_1434081473410008_6295100550333595648_n[1].jpg
Views: 648
Size:  213.7 KBName:  70853857_1434080166743472_7694414854014107648_n[1].jpg
Views: 649
Size:  244.6 KBName:  70789280_1434080783410077_4170632150309142528_n[1].jpg
Views: 669
Size:  181.0 KBName:  70765333_1434075600077262_9196730633890562048_n[1].jpg
Views: 615
Size:  202.4 KBName:  70752748_1434075676743921_7875363509821767680_n[1].jpg
Views: 650
Size:  139.0 KBName:  70632336_1434080026743486_496836035775299584_n[1].jpg
Views: 626
Size:  244.4 KBName:  70622163_1434081113410044_3632267208165425152_n[2].jpg
Views: 720
Size:  203.4 KBName:  70573680_1434075460077276_6850697524039122944_n[1].jpg
Views: 652
Size:  200.0 KBName:  70498379_1434077133410442_8837936822693658624_n[1].jpg
Views: 666
Size:  203.5 KBName:  71882610_1434081386743350_1185140588324847616_n[1].jpg
Views: 621
Size:  130.5 KB
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    14. #154
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      You're doing so much fab work here, nicely done. Keep the progress coming.


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    15. #155
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      You're doing so much fab work here, nicely done. Keep the progress coming.
      Thanks for the encouragement. It gets lonely in the shop, LOL.
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    16. #156
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      If you have been following along you may have caught on that this build is behind the calendar.
      We are about 1-1/2 years back as of right now. My idea is that there is always material even as the winter months basically shut me down. I would work in the cold no problem but my garage has more holes in it than Harrys barn.
      Just to give you an idea of what to expect I have only posted material for you in the spring summer and fall months when I have actually added to the "bank" of stories. What that means is every post you see now has another coming down the road.
      Another thing is these posts are 1 days work. That is why sometimes you will see a project that looks like it should go with the prior one but I didn't finish it in one day.
      The extended winters here in Canada allow me to play catchup for those following.
      I hope to be able to turn the key with you guys watching in real time!
      Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  16.8 KB
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    17. #157
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      6
      Country Flag: United States
      I just read through your post, very nice work, get to posting so a guy has something to read

    18. #158
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      Some days you just need to help a friend out. It also helps to work on something other than the car.
      My riding buddy and good friend Chris Ryan needed some help and that’s what I do.
      Just a mounting system for a wet kit tank for his truck. No splainin for these pics!
      Name:  72996269_1459853070832848_9155903417804128256_n[1].jpg
Views: 533
Size:  214.2 KBName:  75311701_1459853447499477_6102552639558385664_n[1].jpg
Views: 552
Size:  227.0 KBName:  75237406_1459854010832754_311859353479020544_n[1].jpg
Views: 571
Size:  130.2 KBName:  75204536_1459853130832842_6021794313657122816_n[1].jpg
Views: 521
Size:  241.5 KBName:  75196429_1459854107499411_5053725349611831296_n[2].jpg
Views: 535
Size:  198.0 KBName:  74810039_1459853704166118_8323175015059030016_n[1].jpg
Views: 541
Size:  203.5 KBName:  74403993_1459853527499469_247774146455404544_n[1].jpg
Views: 597
Size:  241.6 KBName:  73124912_1459853920832763_812502873467256832_n[1].jpg
Views: 544
Size:  191.0 KBName:  73073006_1459853820832773_1247316270068531200_n[1].jpg
Views: 544
Size:  218.6 KBName:  75429611_1459854217499400_172046721906376704_n[1].jpg
Views: 536
Size:  231.5 KB
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    19. #159
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      I don’t like doing body work ever! The idea of stitching panels together is why I always raced cars with a sheet metal body where I could just flop on a new panel. But the inner panels have to attach to the fender-wells so here we go.
      Name:  73105661_1466006593550829_7821296631843651584_n[1].jpg
Views: 530
Size:  211.6 KBName:  74340392_1466007116884110_6027521339013726208_n[2].jpg
Views: 563
Size:  117.1 KBName:  74323322_1466006313550857_8255234482181767168_n[1].jpg
Views: 538
Size:  190.7 KBName:  73403923_1466006320217523_13743001994002432_n[2].jpg
Views: 572
Size:  201.7 KBName:  73321844_1466007266884095_1136755784575614976_n[1].jpg
Views: 565
Size:  188.0 KBName:  73236810_1466007360217419_4926317683101663232_n[1].jpg
Views: 527
Size:  162.5 KBName:  73161293_1466006243550864_3312697370482835456_n[1].jpg
Views: 576
Size:  176.3 KBName:  72667411_1466006403550848_2258910282367631360_n[1].jpg
Views: 572
Size:  137.0 KBName:  73158840_1466007150217440_3703106036513636352_n[1].jpg
Views: 536
Size:  154.8 KBName:  75220691_1466007000217455_5768370601580298240_n[1].jpg
Views: 536
Size:  188.5 KB
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    20. #160
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Rosser Manitoba Canada
      Posts
      338
      Country Flag: Canada
      Just some more welding on the fender inners and fender wells. Apparently optima looks for inner fenders.
      Name:  73268923_1474128822738606_4645824402770886656_n[2].jpg
Views: 487
Size:  138.2 KBName:  75341046_1474128472738641_4242139039345410048_n[1].jpg
Views: 505
Size:  156.3 KBName:  75233937_1474129692738519_8987569634995601408_n[1].jpg
Views: 499
Size:  198.4 KBName:  75072695_1474129939405161_3745908593958846464_n[1].jpg
Views: 479
Size:  182.0 KBName:  74851110_1474129552738533_4668680208675504128_n[1].jpg
Views: 450
Size:  148.1 KBName:  74602864_1474128362738652_7535611500556189696_n[1].jpg
Views: 463
Size:  186.5 KBName:  73420311_1474128952738593_408846393696845824_n[1].jpg
Views: 475
Size:  168.4 KBName:  73305598_1474129352738553_1239942171998552064_n[1].jpg
Views: 468
Size:  161.6 KBName:  73281764_1474128652738623_7900571372961660928_n[1].jpg
Views: 540
Size:  200.2 KBName:  75388082_1474129816071840_8987530348929744896_n[1].jpg
Views: 461
Size:  187.1 KBName:  76960965_1474129186071903_2311628407470817280_n[1].jpg
Views: 483
Size:  179.0 KB
      The biggest thing in Motocross!
      My 97 Cougar Transcona, https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Dirty-Old-XR7

    Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com