Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 60

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      I bet I get to see that car this summer. It will be nice to have seen build pics before looking at a car.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Luling TX In the Hot Rod Shop
      Posts
      391
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Nice Sedan delivery, It must drive nice on that chassis.
      I know he'll love it.

      I feel bad though because his is an older chassis and about every 5-10 frames I come up with improvements. So I know he's going to like it but I also know that its 4-5 revisions back and that it could be better in several ways. This is #44, I just shipped #77 and #78 will be a complete redesign to utilize new manufacturing equipment and even more upgrades. I know some might think its me knocking the project but its more of me wishing it was up to my current quality and standards but I'm sure we all have a list a mile long of "things I wish I knew when I was younger" which is what that boils down too.

      He's going to bring it down for chassis tuning and a few exhaust tweaks when he's done with it and I'm going to get some of my tweaks and upgrade on the chassis while its here like my Ackerman kit and a few other minor things so I'll be much happier with it then.


      Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy View Post
      I bet I get to see that car this summer. It will be nice to have seen build pics before looking at a car.
      I think he and Randy of Old 40 Bodyworks have plans to drive it with a bunch of other cars Randy built to TriFive Nationals this summer. I really need to got too this year if I can. I've got way too many customers out there but we've been so freaking busy.
      Click here for my build thread
      Dad's Down and Dirty
      http://www.nerdrods.com
      @NerdRods - Instagram




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com