Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Happy Friday to all and thank you for a great week here! all PM's replied and it's just about 5, finally!

We still have a LOT of sales going on and our forum customers always get the best pricing!

We are still adding new brands to our massive line. After SEMA, there will be more to add as well, stay tuned on that.

Feel free to give us a call, we enjoy talking to our customers!

Thanks
      Matt
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

TGIF! Happy Friday to all, enjoy the first weekend of Fall.

Thank you for doing business with us!

MCB
      Last edited by MCB Matt; 09-25-2015 at 01:26 PM.
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

Thank you for your purchases and inquiries!

We are always adding new lines so be sure to check with us on anything you are shopping for!

MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Hi Matt, are you able to get the underdash units for a good price? I'm interested in the 11400-VUZ-A for my truck project. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stupidnewbie View Post
      Hi Matt, are you able to get the underdash units for a good price? I'm interested in the 11400-VUZ-A for my truck project. Thanks!
      Of course! I will send you a PM now.
      Thanks
      Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Happy Monday to everyone! We hope you all had a great holiday with the family.

Tis the season to install a Vintage Air kit! The car is just sitting there in the garage, you might as well get the AC kit done! We have some great specials right now on AC kits, Front Runners and Package deals on both (Mix any brand front drive system)

We still have holiday specials running on the entire line of products we carry! Just let us know what you are after and we will get you a great price. Beat the 2016 price increases too!

Thanks again to everyone who has done business with us throughout the year, it has been great working with all of you!
      MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Our Holiday Special Prices are good through next Wednesday, Jan 13th at 4pm.

Let us know what you are shopping for and we will get you the best possible price with the best service as well!

Happy New Year and have a great 2016 from all of us at MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

We just wanted to remind everyone, today is the last day of our New Years Sales. Give us a call for the fastest way to purchase, or send an Email/PM and we can send a Paypal invoice.

Thank you very much for the business this year already!
      MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Maybe i missed the sale but what about a 67 camaro kit? Firewall is smooth and i will be using the vintage air bulkhead which is already installed. I also already have the ac compressor, want to use the stock controller, AC lines Alittle longer since i will be running them to the front fender area and behind the fender to the bulkhead, AC lines coming off the compressor need to be a 90 degree bend, i already have block off plates and front vents but don't have any defrost stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by icemanrd19 View Post
      Maybe i missed the sale but what about a 67 camaro kit? Firewall is smooth and i will be using the vintage air bulkhead which is already installed. I also already have the ac compressor, want to use the stock controller, AC lines Alittle longer since i will be running them to the front fender area and behind the fender to the bulkhead, AC lines coming off the compressor need to be a 90 degree bend, i already have block off plates and front vents but don't have any defrost stuff.
      PM on the way.
      Thanks
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Happy Friday to all!

We are inching closer to our new website. We have some great prices and top shelf service, just let us know what you need and we will get you a quote.

Feel free to give us a call, we have a full staff ready to answer any questions.

Thanks
      MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

my order is wrong.

- Kit was ordered for a non ac car instead of a AC car so the control panel is wrong. I needed conversion kit 474167 not 474168
      - I didn't need the front vents like i stated but thats not a big deal
      - I dont have any heater hoses. I thought it came with it. I guess thats my mistake there
      - The AC hoses are all wrong / missing. I thought i was going to receive AC hoses which needed to be alittle longer since I'm running them in the fender to the vintage air bulkhead 389804 with the smooth firewall. The hard lines on the evap weren't needed as the 389804 bulkhead doesn't work with them so i need ac line to make my own lines and heater hose to make my own heater hose
      - Fittings coming off of the compressor needed to be the 90 degree ones not the 135 degree fittings with service ports that i requested. I need 35532-vug and 35533-vug not the 35542-vug 35543-vug since i think the compressor takes two different sizes. Either way whatever comes with the kit i need it to be a 90 degree not the 135 degree.
      - Are the evap boxes the same? Can we just ship the right little parts that i need and ill ship whatever you need back or does the entire kit need changed out?

my order is wrong.

- Kit was ordered for a non ac car instead of a AC car so the control panel is wrong. I needed conversion kit 474167 not 474168
      - I didn't need the front vents like i stated but thats not a big deal
      - I dont have any heater hoses. I thought it came with it. I guess thats my mistake there
      - The AC hoses are all wrong / missing. I thought i was going to receive AC hoses which needed to be alittle longer since I'm running them in the fender to the vintage air bulkhead 389804 with the smooth firewall. The hard lines on the evap weren't needed as the 389804 bulkhead doesn't work with them so i need ac line to make my own lines and heater hose to make my own heater hose
      - Fittings coming off of the compressor needed to be the 90 degree ones not the 135 degree fittings with service ports that i requested. I need 35532-vug and 35533-vug not the 35542-vug 35543-vug since i think the compressor takes two different sizes. Either way whatever comes with the kit i need it to be a 90 degree not the 135 degree.
      - Are the evap boxes the same? Can we just ship the right little parts that i need and ill ship whatever you need back or does the entire kit need changed out?
      Iceman, Kim has replied to your PM, we will get it all straightened out for you, no worries.

Thanks
      Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Quote Originally Posted by MCB Matt View Post
      Iceman, Kim has replied to your PM, we will get it all straightened out for you, no worries.

Thanks
      Matt
      You always do. Great people to work with. That's why I bought my forgeline, dse subframe, tons of other stuff and now vintage air from. I will always recommend you and that's why rods car craft will do business with you forever.

I'll gey the info you need and I didn't want to come across as a jerk. MCB has by far went above and beyond for me for years. Whenever i get some time I'll send the correct info

No worries! We appreciate all of the business you have given us in your build. The car is coming together NICELY!

Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Happy Hump Day to all, we are half way through the week!

We have now started our Tax Return specials of the week which will run until the end of April.

If there is something specific you need, just let me know and I will get you the best sale prices.

Thanks for your business out there!
      MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Thank you all very much for the business. It is crazy busy here, we have quite a few sales running now so let us know what you need and we will get you hooked up.

MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Quote please on a Vintage air complete system for a 1969 Chevelle non A/C convertible.With the polish compressor

Quote Originally Posted by classicjoe View Post
      Quote please on a Vintage air complete system for a 1969 Chevelle non A/C convertible.With the polish compressor
      Sure, PM on the way
      Thanks
      Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

need a price on an AC kit. 1979 camaro factory air car. I have my ls motor accessories with a pass. side sanden compressor already. Nothing else.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com