Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 59

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      kitchener,Ontario,Canada
      Posts
      2,358
      Country Flag: Canada
      Points for being Canadian...minus points for mopar lol. Ever hit up moparfest? I grew up in new hamburg and was the "guy" who got everyone doing burnouts as they left the show, where abouts do you live as you know half of canada lives in Ontario

      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

      Ryan Austin
      On twitter ... soon to be revived ...
      On Instagram ryanaustinss70


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      23
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by raustinss View Post
      Points for being Canadian...minus points for mopar lol. Ever hit up moparfest? I grew up in new hamburg and was the "guy" who got everyone doing burnouts as they left the show, where abouts do you live as you know half of canada lives in Ontario
      Yessir. I live in Guelph where the dodge dealership is that everyone leaves doing burnouts! Me included hahah

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      kitchener,Ontario,Canada
      Posts
      2,358
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by THE GOON View Post
      Yessir. I live in Guelph where the dodge dealership is that everyone leaves doing burnouts! Me included hahah
      No I mean at Moparfest in New Hamburg....but y there is the cruise to Guelph and the burnout competition at the Dodge dealer...I used to sell fo Nissan, should have seen the looks from the Dodge lovers when I rolled in with the chevelle...lol
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

      Ryan Austin
      On twitter ... soon to be revived ...
      On Instagram ryanaustinss70




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com