Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Results 261 to 280 of 321
    1. #261
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Central FL
      Posts
      1,231
      One guy made a secret door that led to a basement that came up over into his garage, like 10 feet from his house.
      Dan
      1968 Camaro v2
      LS6 :: Viper T56 :: C5 Brakes :: Hotchkis Suspension


    2. #262
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Westminster, MD
      Posts
      579
      Country Flag: United States
      I think it's a cool idea. My parents restored an old farmhouse and my Dad made a storage area at the top of the stairs in the 2nd floor hallway (about 2' deep, 40" wide and 48" long). The top stair/landing lifts up to get to it but unless you got down and looked underneeth the overhand of the landing for the hinges, you'd never know it was there. He stores his guns & ammo in there. He also has 2 removable floorboards in his office that cover a safe in the floor.
      The house next to where my mother grew up in NJ was an big old colonial w/ a small "panic room" and a very narrow hidden stair case the led down from the second floor to a secret panel in the dining room I believe. I never saw it but she told me stories about being friends w/ the girl who lived there and they used it as their hide out as kids. Pretty cool stuff!
      Ed Cooney
      '96 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon, LT1/4L60, full bolt-ons & Solomon's tune, 18" Ridler wheels, lowered with Belltech springs

      ‘70 Buick Skylark Convertible project w/ GN drivetrain

      '91 Formula, pending track day build


    3. #263
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Blanchard, Ok
      Posts
      112
      Country Flag: United States
      This was my set up with my old 1 car garage in Hawaii:



      Now I have a little more room in the new house. I'm moving the Mustang in this weekend to keep the Camaro company. And hopefully the movers get here soon. The house and the shop are empty.





      Brad Bickers
      '67 Camaro, Blueprint 383/ 700r4

    4. #264
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      I may ship a couple of my cars to you so we can fill up your garage.

      Quote Originally Posted by skooli View Post
      This was my set up with my old 1 car garage in Hawaii:



      Now I have a little more room in the new house. I'm moving the Mustang in this weekend to keep the Camaro company. And hopefully the movers get here soon. The house and the shop are empty.





      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    5. #265
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Peru, IN
      Posts
      118
      A little bit crazy at this time in the garage due to finishing a project and getting ready for a move...
      Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 1820
Size:  186.5 KB

      Building a GN to carve corners and travel long distances. *inprogress* Ridetech Coil-Over Tru-Turn Suspension, custom paint by child's tricycle handle, Baer Brakes, 6152turbo, 2800stall, Lonnie Diers Transmission, factory installed T-Top water leak, Casper custom harness, hanging on for dear life vacuum line setup, homebrew ported heads, Translator2, AEM TruBoost control, Good looks by GM, oil and gas by fossils, slightly understanding wife mod, Praise Jesus it runs installation, and Baer Brakes for the 'whoa.' R.I.P. Powermaster 1987-2004.

    6. #266
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Posts
      11
      Country Flag: United States
      Name:  Mission-20110402-00346.jpg
Views: 1742
Size:  417.9 KBName:  Mission-20131122-01189.jpg
Views: 1749
Size:  147.8 KBName:  Mission-20110924-01239.jpg
Views: 1770
Size:  490.4 KB

      Here are some of mine.

    7. #267
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Posts
      451
      Name:  motor install 009.jpg
Views: 1819
Size:  201.9 KBName:  v40s 003.jpg
Views: 1771
Size:  152.8 KBAlways a mess!

      Joe
      1969 Firebird Project
      1967 Frirebird 400 convertible
      2013 Boss 302


    8. #268
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      oshawa ontario
      Posts
      1,607
      Country Flag: Canada
      My set up. Boat goes in the middle, wifes car and Iroc on the right.





      inside

      Nascar 69 Chevelle project, 1999 Hutch Pagan Nascar chassis, 69 Chevelle body,700hp, Penske's, slicks, roadrace track day https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...le-Cup-project
      89 Iroc 406 Fitech 5 spd
      01 chevy 2500HD 4x4 8.1 Allison
      31 Scarab 2 x 454

    9. #269
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Grayslake IL
      Posts
      312
      Country Flag: United States
      My favorite garage pic of my old 1977 Monte Carlo
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    10. #270
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Posts
      11
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by jlwdvm View Post
      Name:  motor install 009.jpg
Views: 1819
Size:  201.9 KBName:  v40s 003.jpg
Views: 1771
Size:  152.8 KBAlways a mess!
      Kind of off topic but what engine mounts and headers did you use on your LS swap? Do you have any pics of the ground clearance? Holley pan and mounts? Thanks

    11. #271
      Join Date
      Feb 2002
      Location
      Springfield, MO
      Posts
      4,470
      Country Flag: United States
      Not the best pic, but the only one I have on my computer at work.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Jimmy

      69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

      http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69


    12. #272
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Germany
      Posts
      40

      G-G-G-G-Shot

      German-Good-Guys-Garage-Shot
      Attached Images Attached Images                

    13. #273
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Blanchard, Ok
      Posts
      112
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      I may ship a couple of my cars to you so we can fill up your garage.
      Works for me. Do I get to pick which ones? I've finally got my Mustang home so I can only fit 2 or 3 more cars.

      Brad Bickers
      '67 Camaro, Blueprint 383/ 700r4

    14. #274
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      As long as I can come with.

      ps I tend to eat alot of food

      Quote Originally Posted by skooli View Post
      Works for me. Do I get to pick which ones? I've finally got my Mustang home so I can only fit 2 or 3 more cars.

      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    15. #275
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Blanchard, Ok
      Posts
      112
      Country Flag: United States
      Now you're just being difficult.
      Brad Bickers
      '67 Camaro, Blueprint 383/ 700r4

    16. #276
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Lakeland, FL
      Posts
      516
      Country Flag: United States
      I started looking for ideas for my 2 car garage in my new home; I thought id posted on here a long time ago but I guess not.

      My parents house with my dads cars-every one of which he rebuilt there.


      My dads 'new' shop, just 1200sqft but has helped us do things so much easier...




      Tim
      71' Demon-408, efi, 'viper spec' T56, Dana 60 w/ triangulated 4 link

    17. #277
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      N.J.
      Posts
      690
      Country Flag: United States
      This is still my favorite view of the garage, it always makes me smile when I open that door.


    18. #278
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      779
      Country Flag: United States
      Awwww dude..... I'm smiling just looking at your photo.
      I couldn't imagine how much of a ____-eating grin I'd have if that were my garage.
      The floor....The red, black and gray trim....which just happens to match the tool box....
      Then of course....the black Chevy that blends in with that sexy floor.

      That's just sexy man, I gotta tell ya.

    19. #279
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Stillwater, NY
      Posts
      33
      Country Flag: United States
      Love the site but I don't have much to contribute. I thought this was a neat shot though. '33 is mine but the '65 was a project I was doing body and paint on for a local guy.


    20. #280
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      N.J.
      Posts
      690
      Country Flag: United States
      I'd like to see more pictures of the 33.

    Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com