Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 298

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Plano, Texas
      Posts
      355
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by LowFast View Post
      We will be moving back to Texas in July. My wife got a position at UTSW medical center, so although we are Tech grads we have some UT connections.



      As for project budget. Right now all in I am sitting at $15k spent to date. My hope is I can wrap up the balance of the project and stay within the $30k total. The one challenge will be paint and body. If I do it myself I can clear the budget. Pay someone else, well we know that will kill the budget. I plan at this point to do all the work, even though I have no clue how to do body and paint. Figure maybe some of the more experienced DFW guys could give me some assistance for a few beers and BBQ.
      Do you know what area you plan to live in? UTSW, I would guess Grand Prairie, HEB, Arlington, Carrolton, Richardson... Do you know the area?
      Michael Mosley
      1968 Barracuda
      Plano, TX

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...in-Plano-Texas


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Texan Back in Texas!
      Posts
      675
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mmosley View Post
      Do you know what area you plan to live in? UTSW, I would guess Grand Prairie, HEB, Arlington, Carrolton, Richardson... Do you know the area?
      Yep, familiar with Dallas area lived there most of my life. Wisconsin was just a two year stop for my wife's fellowship. Most likely we will end up in Colleyville or Grapevine. Westill own our house in Dallas, it is a rental house right now, would move back there but DISD schools are not so hot, and private schools are $$. Probably be looking to sell it sometime in the next year if someone is looking for a house in Dallas proper, close to love field.
      1965 Falcon Hardtop

      However long you think your project will take, double it and you might be halfway right.

      Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...847#post798847




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com