Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 4 of 4

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      1
      Country Flag: Jordan

      74 lemans help me!

      I have a 74 lemans sport coupe automatic v8 400 big block and the transmission is gone in it and I bought a 400 turbo tranny but the axle doesn't fit but I haven't took the old tranny out yet what do I need to do?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      What axle are you referring to?
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Chattanooga, TN
      Posts
      137
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      What axle are you referring to?
      Based on where poster is from, and how hard it is to translate some things into english, I believe he has a problem with car's existing driveshaft yoke not fitting the T400. Length of driveshaft could also come into play due to transmission change and may need to be addressed as well.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Ca
      Posts
      336
      Country Flag: United States
      sounds like a yoke problem to me, probably going to have driveshaft length issues also, is the trans a long or short tailshaft? compare the trans in the car to your new one.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com