Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 89

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Janesville, WI
      Posts
      566
      Country Flag: United States
      I got a little more work in today. I finished off the top of the trans tunnel. All the clamps, lumber, and square stock are to create the slight bend in the panel as it transitions to flat:


      I cut in the rough shape of the scuttle onto the fire-wall shelf, and fit the fiberglass dash to the scuttle's rear side:



      We made up templates out of cardboard yesterday. That really helped making the cuts to the shelf and dash.

      I completely wrapped the fiberglass dash in painters tape to avoid scratching it.

      I only have a couple more pieces of aluminum to fit (the other side panel, 2 trim pieces that go under the hood, and a simple foot well panel).

      Now for the fun part! Test fitting the engine and bolting up the suspension and brakes!

      -Shaun-
      L92/T56 Stalker 1711 pounds, LS power!
      73 Buick Century L92/T56 swap in progress





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com