Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 89

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Janesville, WI
      Posts
      566
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by cornfedbill View Post
      I am a big Locost 7 fan. I have always been impressed with the Brunton Stalker for its simplicity and use of common donor parts. With the engine you are building, this thing will need to be certified by the FAA.

      I am planning to build a Locost 7 from scratch with my oldest son using his V8 Sonoma pickup as the donor.



      Cool stuff! I am eager to see how your build turns out.
      Thanks!

      Building a Lotus 7 from scratch would be a really fun project. I'm betting the V-8 Sonoma is a lot of fun already! Put the power-train in what I like to think of as a T-bucket that handles... Now that is hot rodding!
      -Shaun-
      L92/T56 Stalker 1711 pounds, LS power!
      73 Buick Century L92/T56 swap in progress





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com