Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 184

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      779
      Country Flag: United States
      Great thread, and super looking car!



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Ft Worth, TX
      Posts
      188
      Country Flag: United States
      I painted the frame on the second to last day of break which meant I had to get the car back together on my last day at home. I had to have set some sort of record because I went from a completely bare frame to what you see in the last picture in about 7 hours! I guess when you have everything apart as many times as I have it just becomes a big jigsaw puzzle.









      1970 Chevelle: 6.0 L96, T56, Strange 9 Inch, Ridetech Coilovers, Wilwood brakes

      1978 Firebird: 6.0 LQ4, T56

      2007 Sierra 2500HD LBZ


    3. #3
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Ft Worth, TX
      Posts
      188
      Country Flag: United States
      My family is moving to Ft Worth, TX this summer so I will be trailering the Chevelle from Pennsylvania in June. In case you don't know, I go to school in Ft Worth. Hopefully I will make more progress now that the car won't be 1500 miles away. Unfortunately, I won't be able to use the lift at the new house so my plan is to finish up the frame work, brake/fuel line plumbing, etc before the move.
      1970 Chevelle: 6.0 L96, T56, Strange 9 Inch, Ridetech Coilovers, Wilwood brakes

      1978 Firebird: 6.0 LQ4, T56

      2007 Sierra 2500HD LBZ





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com