Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 263

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Benicia, Ca.
      Posts
      4,131
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by sean.k.caddell View Post
      So I need help choosing suspension for my 68 camaro...Right now the ride is crap...the current rear suspension as split-mono leafsprings with cal-tracs traction bar it also had 2in lowering blocks but I removed them..the front suspension is stock... what can I do to improve ride quaility to get it similar to modern car...should I just change shocks? should I change to multi-leafsprings? or even to the ridetech 4link...the goal would be not to spend ton of money but it seems to get the best value for these kits I would need to by entire kit Im considering hotchkis suspension and ridetech...68 camaro 468 bbc aluminum heads 450hp rwhp...please send suggestion and share experiences...I want the hp and a smooth ride to take my girl out on a friday night
      PM sent.

      Thanks
      Matt

      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

      Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com