Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States

      1968 Volvo project Pure Volvocity

      Thanks guys. I got the torque converter in from twistmachine.com and dropped it off at my tranny guy today. I should have the transmission by Tuesday.

      Sanderson said early last week that the headers should be done by tomorrow. I will give the a call in the morning but I am not holding my breath. After that I need engine stands. They are held up in a delay in production.



      After those items arrive I will be able to get a lot of work done. Waiting sucks but I guess this wait will be nothing compared to waiting for the body shop to work it's magic. :(





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com