Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States

      1968 Volvo project Pure Volvocity

      Thanks Robert. I have a 13.5" steering wheel and almost wish I went with a 15". The gauges may be a little hard to see . The seats are not mounted yet so it is hard to tell right now.



      I got a bit more done today. The hydroboost is fitted, some more smoothing, grinding and welding. I still need to fill the holes for the original coil and an old heater related hole on the top. The hydroboost should clear the engine but I am not going to do anything else until I have the engine in place.

      I have to wait until I figure out my tax liability before I buy the engine. Once that is done I will pick up the engine. I have to have my ACL and meniscus repaired on Thursday so I will be out of commission for a little while.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com