Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States

      1968 Volvo project Pure Volvocity

      Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been lurking on this site for years. There are some serious builds going on over here. I built a 68 Mustang Convertible a couple years ago and wished that I would have done a build thread on it. This will make me do it on the Volvo.



      I have been working on making my mini tub job look better. Trying to blend it my patches a little better. I hope to have that done this weekend. If I have the time I plan on redoing my rear brake lines in stainless. I have the 3/16" line but am waiting for the protective stainless spring/covering to arrive. I likely don't need the covering but it can't hurt having a bit more rock protection.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com