Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States
      A little more progress on the kick panels and splash shields. We opened up the kick panels so that I could mount my ECU on the passenger side in it. The drivers side will have my fuse box.. the splash shields are roughed in but will receive some bead rolling and rubber seals . The hole in the floor is filled but I forgot to snap a photo of it. It should work out well.

      Name:  IMG_2220.jpg
Views: 4015
Size:  70.7 KB
      Name:  IMG_2221.jpg
Views: 4176
Size:  75.9 KB
      Name:  IMG_2273.jpg
Views: 4272
Size:  57.6 KB



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Location
      Irvine, CA
      Posts
      9
      I love the idea of mounting boxes in the kick panel. There is so much room behind the splash shields. I think I'll have to steal that idea from you




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com