Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States
      The minor touches continue. They were able to put a flange around the spoiler mechanism to Jane interior panels. The struts were also minted to the deck lid. Due to the additional weight I will need to increase the pressure on the struts. It should work great when I have the right pressure struts.




      The to do list (for body work) is getting pretty short now.
      1. Rework the ends of the front bumpers
      2. Fit door and side glass
      3. Modify the frame not of the rear wheel opening by flaring it just a little.
      4. Adjust the doors once the suspension is installed.
      5. Fabricate new engine compartment panels due to the new front suspension.



      I guess the list isn't as short as I thought it was.��





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com