Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      36
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
      I think so. I have done something similar in the past
      I would not... Seats have a tendency to break off in a crash, I would mount it solid to the floor.... There is a popular STC modification for Piper Supercubs that removes the seat mounted seat belts to a hard point system welded into the floor tubing... Just my 2C

      love the car.... Hope to see it roaming around someday...

      Brian



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Minneapolis, MN
      Posts
      195
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 69CougarXR7 View Post
      I would not... Seats have a tendency to break off in a crash, I would mount it solid to the floor.... There is a popular STC modification for Piper Supercubs that removes the seat mounted seat belts to a hard point system welded into the floor tubing... Just my 2C

      Brian
      I'm with Brian, everything I've seen or done for track caged cars says to mount it to the floor.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com