Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      HILLBILLY HOLLYWOOD, TENNESSEE!!!
      Posts
      2,044
      Quote Originally Posted by 68EFIvert View Post
      I had some progress and a setback this week. The setback was some structural damage from years ago the twisted the front end slightly. It appears that the front end sheetmetal is pushed toward the drivers side about 1/2". That will have to be fixed before we can start on the front wheel arched and headlights.
      I had the same problem 20 years ago when I built my 66 GT350 race.

      NOTE TO MYSELF FOR FUTURE BUILDS!

      Take any old junque car you are rebuilding to the frame shop FIRST to make sure the damn thing is straight and square BEFORE I start the build!

      Mike

      Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

      www.musclecardeals.com





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com