Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 61 to 80 of 902

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Camas, WA
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: United States
      I ordered the headlights for the car earlier this week from BlackFlameCustoms. They will look very much like these. The LED's will be fore the turn signals and the Halo's will be for the driving lights. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw8ncz0TQkM

      I also heard back from North Hollywood Speedometer today. The estimate fit in my budget and I asked them to proceed. They will convert the speedo to electronic, rebuild the tach with new inners, rebuild the oil pressure gauge since I had to cut it off the original engine, convert the clock to quartz and refresh the rest of the gauges. I will have them paint the original blue in the center of the gauges to what the car will be painted. It is a Ferrari color called Grigio Silverstone. The charcoal color should look great with the red interior I have planned. http://www.flickr.com/photos/rimoli/...7623665577898/






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com