Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 73

    Threaded View

    1. #31
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States
      We got rid of all the heater holes on the passenger side because we are installing a Vintage Air custom box & running lines through fender area of firewall. On driver side we left factory holes. Thanks for following!

      Quote Originally Posted by hotrodneb View Post
      Hey Mayhem.....I am doing a '68 bird and didnt get the privilage of disassembly. Looking at the firewall...and the holes you left



      Name:  037.JPG
Views: 1020
Size:  167.7 KB

      I understand where the column and brake goes.....guessing the square one is for the fuse box/ wiring bulkhead. But the others I am not positive on.

      Guessing the round one near column is speedo cable??? Any other stock holes you need to leave? (well beside something for the wipers)





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com