Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 151

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Ewing, NJ
      Posts
      407
      Country Flag: United States
      I have been sending out emails to find out facility requirements, scheduling, and prices. I just sent another to Safety Track.

      I have a lot of family up that way that I am actually planning to visit in the next few weeks so I asked if they would be around for a little tour. For those of you not familiar with that portion of the Southern Tier, the roads are figgin AWESOME!!!!

      So far the bulk of the facilities I have been in touch with are really expensive or have all weekends scheduled already or both (unless you guys wanna do a Tuesday track day which I predict would draw rather poorly)

      One thing I would like to do is start getting a gauge of who would be interested in an RTTS type weekend if we can put it together. I would also like to hear any suggestions or contact information for potential sponsors or vendors that may be interested in supporting such an event. If you are interested in attending and/or have a sponsor/vendor to suggest please shoot me a PM with your handle, name, and email address. I'm not asking anyone to commit to running their car, just want to know how many people would like to make the trip up to participate or spectate.

      -Thanks
      -Tim

      NJSPEEDER - Tim Mullaney
      New Jersey F-body Owners Association
      www.NJFBOA.org
      NJ's home for all owners, friends, and fans of Camaros and Firebirds





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com