Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Fort Worth, TX
      Posts
      42

      New from Fort Worth, TX - 1970 GTO

      Hey everyone, I'm Cameron Miller.
      I've been checking out the site for a while and decided I would become a member. I'm 24 from Fort Worth, TX and currently building a 1970 GTO. My first car was a 1969 GTO with a 455 in high school, ever since then I have been obsessed with goats. So, for this build I'll be taking the PT approach with a lq9 6.0/T56 powertrain.

      I plan to start a build thread soon but I'll go ahead and introduce the ride.
      Name:  70 GTO.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  41.4 KB

      Right now the glass is out of the car, the drivers quarter is off, left cowl replaced, and I am rebuilding/replacing the rear window support at the roof.



      Name:  2011-12-04 14.45.23.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  118.6 KB

      And the one that started it all. Built this GTO from the ground up through Jr. High and High School as a father/son project.

      Name:  551.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  62.8 KB




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com