Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 27

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Pensacola, FL
      Posts
      89
      Country Flag: United States

      New from FL with a '69 Camaro

      My name is Ryan and I'm from Pensacola, FL. I bought my '69 Hugger Orange Camaro that has a built 350/TH350 about a month ago and I'm in the process of turning it into a Pro-Touring car. It's a pretty clean car that doesn't have any rust on it. The paint job is a 5ft paint job, a good driver. It was originally a 6-cylinder car that was gold.






      I already have my current motor and tranny sold. A '99 LS1 is sitting in my good friends garage with a 4L60E that will go in my car in the next month or so. I have recently installed Hotchkis Rear Leaf Springs, Hotchkis Front Sway Bar, Hotchkis Front springs (1.5" drop), '00 Z28 leather seats w/ power driver, and Morris' three pt. seat bealts.











      I have ordered my Holley LS Swap oil pan, Vintage Air w/Kwik bracket, and Dirty Dingo motor mount plates. I still have some more parts to decide on and purchase but I'm well on my way to having a really sweet Pro-Touring Car. This forum has been a good place for me to gain some knowledge and I hope to meet some of you in the future enjoying our cars!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com