Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 83

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Washington, MO
      Posts
      2,363
      Quote Originally Posted by NOT A TA View Post
      Did you use panel adhesive to hold your floorpan patches?

      Side note, I owned a BMX/skateboard store when Chin came out, we had several copies we rented out, think I still have it on VHS somewhere. ahaha
      No adhesive because according to POR15, it acts as its own adhesive, so I laid down the first coat, put down the sheetmetal patches and seamed the edges, then laid the second coat over that.

      The directions warn that if you get any paint between the can and the cap and seal the lid it will never come off.



      After it dried that floorpan patches felt like they were welded on there...

      That's cool you owned a skateshop... it was quite the big deal back in the day..





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com