Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 21 to 40 of 83

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Washington, MO
      Posts
      2,363
      Quote Originally Posted by Jims78elky View Post
      Those gauges are nice Tony...you going to use the stock Monte dash to place them? I don't have any pictures as of yet..but the classic dash gauge panels look pretty good. I have one on my elky and have all auto meter carbon fiber gauges loaded up in it,the look is better to me than the old stock one, it does not provide the air conditioning duct for the drivers side,but I re-located mine.
      I have an 86-88 SS bezel that I use now and will be running the speedo, fuel and tach within that. The rest will be angle mounted on the dash bezel over the vents. (I have not a/c or heat in the car)

      Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
      The body colored trim looks best, can you make a rendering with body color trim and charcoal rivets. just curious to how it would look.



      Also, what about modifying the reverse light to another brake light...then adding a sequential turn signal/ brake kit.

      Check out this thread For Reverse lights, a trunk width led strip like Neildid. Tony gave some insight too.

      I think the all red/smoked lenses, coupled with the spoiler, shaved badges/lock, body color molding, and charcoal taillight bezel would look amazing.
      Great idea - thank you. I think I'm going full LED with the rear tail lights. I might end up painting the rev lights the body color except for an led behind it, but do a sequential led's for the turn signals/brake lights of which there are 3.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com