Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 15 of 15

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2022
      Posts
      62

      my new to me 1965 corvette 327 350hp coupe

      I recently bought a 65 vette 7 months ago and here is what I did I completely gutted the interior and installed hush matt everywhere then installed new gauges tilt steering column with borgeson box with vintage ac and dewitts radiator with dual fans and a tkx tremec with a quick time bell new flywheel and clutch with billit throw out bearing also a big willwood brake kit and master and wheels and tires and vansteel offset trailing arms with there front upper and lower a arms with coilovers and viking triple crusader shocks front and rear with a fiberglass rear leaf spring and then all new interior peices with newseats and steering wheel and as far as motor went did dougs header side pipe combo with a champ road race pan and a team g intake with a edelbrock vrs 650 carb and all msd ignition and new rear bumpers I think I covered most of it . here's some pics . Name:  65 engine garage.jpg
Views: 1325
Size:  251.0 KBName:  65 front.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  690.6 KBName:  65 new.jpg
Views: 1056
Size:  140.7 KBName:  65 glove box done.jpg
Views: 1017
Size:  158.9 KB



      - - - Updated - - -

      I also did install 1 dash pad and new clock and radio and a holley mid mount pulley set up .





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com