Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      So I think I am going to leave it ( 11-28-21 )

      I have been going back and fourth on this for weeks if not months. Do I have Mario paint the Radiator, Fan Shroud and A/C Condenser or leave it natural for this version of the car.


      Name:  20220115194033-88eb7fed-me.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  130.8 KB


      Today I am going back and touch up all of the holes I drilled in things. No reason to let things start rusting.


      Name:  20220115194037-46cdf232-me.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  137.1 KB


      Name:  20220115194040-afc95942-me.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  75.2 KB


      I am also removing the blue tape on the frame for the last time.


      Name:  20220115194049-2a7f0f26-me.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  119.5 KB


      So I learned this trick when I was still in High School. My buddy's father put grease on the core support body mount to stop the creaking that old cars made and still make.


      Name:  20220115194054-f4d254f0-me.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  84.9 KB


      Name:  20220115194056-1a7bef97-me.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  77.6 KB


      It's hard to tell what I am doing here but this was the only way I could get the washer on the Core Support upright brackets.


      Name:  20220115194059-c280d8de-me.jpg
Views: 723
Size:  214.5 KB


      Name:  20220115194102-c9ada73b-me.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  51.9 KB


      Name:  20220115194108-5a775a57-me.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  125.6 KB





      It's hard to believe I used all of these tools to install three bolts.




      Name:  20220115194106-a215b1a5-me.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  172.1 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com