Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      All the little Stuff that you still have to do ( 07-31-21 )

      I wanted to start with an easy task so I labeled a few more wires under the dash.

      Name:  20210817140206-33dde20a-me.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  74.5 KB

      Then I moved onto the Holley Trans relay wiring.

      Name:  20210817140238-883eb8f3-me.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  94.2 KB

      This will end up getting it's power from the power lug in the passenger side cowl panel.

      Name:  20210817140242-51f752f6-me.jpg
Views: 746
Size:  115.4 KB

      Name:  20210817140249-9caf031d-me.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  151.0 KB

      I can finally remove a Blue Tape Note.

      Name:  20210817140300-12146ece-me.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  140.4 KB

      Just a couple wires on the new power lug.

      Name:  20210817140304-5c0e6183-me.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  107.9 KB

      I still have to come back and make everything look pretty.

      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com