Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Took a Couple Days Off and a Good Friend Stopped by Today (06-19-21)

      At some point I removed the Tech-Flex wire wrap to expose the wires so I could run them in the direction I wanted them to go.

      Name:  202108171347163e16a669me-1.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  133.3 KB

      Name:  20210817134727d5abb1f5me-1.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  135.6 KB

      Name:  20210817134741b7c75efeme-1.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  157.0 KB

      While we are here I might as well remove the wire's that I will not need.

      Name:  20210817134743439eba0dme-1.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  83.0 KB

      Name:  20210817134747fceae588me-1.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  139.5 KB

      Twist ties are your friend when doing small projects like this.

      Name:  2021081713475247ee06b5me-1.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  141.2 KB

      I also pulled out the Holley Dash and the Classic Dash Insert.

      Name:  20210817134754fa931b49me-1.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  91.5 KB

      I also re-wrapped the wire loom.

      Name:  20210817134809-a2dbf270-me.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  90.3 KB

      Name:  20210817134812-146383ec-me.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  89.3 KB

      Here is the part description for the small firewall grommet that I used on the DBW Pedal and the Vacuum hose.

      Name:  20210817134800-3781791a-me.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  80.5 KB

      Since I had a second person I could finally/temporally install the drive by wire pedal bracket.



      Name:  20210817134720-1df113c4-me.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  129.3 KB

      Name:  20210817134723-bfb24548-me.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  113.1 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com